- True or
False: A rotating on-site collection of materials could
benefit special populations.
- True or False: Teen parents do not need to learn
old-fashioned rhymes and fingerplays.
- True or False: Family storytimes are not effective
with immigrant families.
- A program idea that strengthens skills of
children with special needs is:
- Visual tracking through “Two little blackbirds”
- Naming parts of the body through “Head, shoulders,
knees and toes”
- Repetition and rhyme through “Brown bear, brown
- All of the