1. True or False? Purchasing or copying cataloging is not a time-saving operation.
2. Which of the following is not an option
for purchasing or obtaining cataloging information?
a. A jobber
b. Another library catalog
c. Books in Print
d. The Library of Congress
3. True or False? Cataloging networks are only available to libraries that want to input their cataloging into the network.
4. True or False? CIP (cataloging in publication) does not supply complete cataloging records.
5. True or False? It is not necessary to know how to catalog items in a library because cataloging can be purchased or obtained for everything added to the library collection.