1. Which of the following would not be found in the physical description area?
a. The number of pages in a book
b. The length of a video
c. The diameter of a compact disc
d. That a video is in stereo
e. The size of a video box
2. True or False? The physical description area can help a patron determine the format of an item.
3. True or False? There is no reason to include the number of a series in a cataloging record.
4. True or False? The notes area can be used for any type of information that the library staff believe will be useful to the patrons.
5. True or False? Computerized catalogs always follow the card catalog style of presentation in displaying their information.