1. True or False? A library may have a computer catalog, card catalog, or both.
2. True or False? Each title in the library needs a unique bibliographic record in the library catalog.
3. True or False? A catalog record only contains the author, title, subject and call number of the item in the library.
4. Records cannot be added to a catalog by:
a. Typing up cards
b. Typing information directly into the database
c. Downloading information from a disc provided by the vendor
d. Scanning the barcode on the item
5. Which of the following is not part of the labeling process:
b. Call numbers
c. Subject headings
d. Property stamps
e. Security treatment