1. True or False? Libraries should purchase all their materials through a jobber.
2. True or False? Orders should be sent with the most accurate and complete bibliographic information possible.
3. Which of the following is not a good source for verifying bibliographic information?
a. Books in Print
b. Online bookstores
c. Online catalogs from other libraries
4. True or False? The vendor will send a copy of the order request when the items arrive, so there is no need to keep a record in the library of what has been ordered.
5. True or False? It is important to double-check the original order request and the packing slip when receiving new materials in the library.