1. True or false? The larger the library collection, the better the library.
2. Increasingly, library users evaluate a library by:
a. The size of their collection
b. The amount of their budget
c. Their access to reliable and accurate information.
d. Their membership in important library associations.
3. True or false? Libraries are now expected to have information in many different media.
4. What kinds of decisions does collection assessment help the library staff make?
a. Staff development decisions.
b. Decisions about purchasing and weeding materials.
c. Personnel management decisions.
d. All of the above.
5. True or false? Collection assessment is something you do once a year.